LAS VEGAS (KTNV) – Find the latest restaurant news from the Las Vegas Valley here.
1. Farmer Boys in California, Nevada, and Arizona are running deals for May 17th Tax Day. Guests can enjoy 2 Double Big Cheese® Burgers for USD 10.40 OR 2 breakfast burritos (a choice of bacon, sausage, ham or chilli) for USD 10.40 while supplies last. Members of their loyalty program can get an extra dose of offers by scanning their May 17th receipt to receive another Tax Day special that will be automatically loaded into their account.
2. Top of the World in the STRAT Hotel-Casino has introduced seasonal dishes for spring and summer. New starters include spring pea ravioli, premium beef tartare surf and tartar, and premium kale rib ribs. New seafood options include a sack of tuna and king crab, seared ahi tuna, and grilled Icelandic salmon. Additional starters include smoked pork chop and crispy chicken. A number of new pages include roasted carrots with harissa glaze, grilled shishito peppers, and others.
3. Restaurants in the Grand Canal Shoppes in the Venetian Hotel Casino serve several new delicious cocktails. This includes the Aperol Spritz for $ 17 from Smith & Wollensky; La Medicina (USD 21) made with Maestro Dobel Diamante Tequila at CHICA; the pickle for $ 15 at SushiSamba; and the Chai Tai with Plantation Pineapple Rum for $ 17 at The X Pot.
May 4th is National Hamburg Month, and Slater’s 50/50 Challenge offers diners the chance to create over-the-top burgers to win a $ 100 gift card. While customizing each burger is a staple on every Slater’s 50/50 menu, for a limited time only, diners can order their designed burger, name and description, and post a photo on Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag # slaters5050burgermonth, for a chance to be one of the lucky winners. Slater’s 50/50 Design-It menu has over 70 different options, which means there are millions of ways to create a completely unique and slaterized burger for each and every one.
5. The Emporium Arcade Bar in Las Vegas at AREA15 has announced a new spring cocktail menu. The Spring Mule is one of the cocktails. the Gambit made with Rittenhouse Rye Whiskey; the Ruby Heart Cocktail with Azadofres Blanco Tequila; and the Tiki Punch Out with a combination of white and spiced rum.
6. To Be Frank Ghost Kitchen is in operation in their new home on Water Street and now serves a limited selection of hot dogs and sausages on locally baked rolls in the newly opened Sticks Tavern. Six of their signature dogs are on the menu, including Thai with Thai Isaan sausage, green papaya coleslaw, kewpie mayo, red onions, roasted peanuts and crispy potatoes, as well as Philly, chilli, Basque, Banh Mi and the classic To Be Frank. Guests can add bacon lard to each dog and choose from a variety of side dishes, including coleslaw, potato salad, and cheese or chilli fries. To top off the already delicious meal, guests can choose from a handful of desserts, including milkshakes in vanilla, strawberry, blueberry and sugar cookies. To Be Frank is available for dining, picking up and delivery. To place your order please call (702) 246.2350.
7. Founders Coffee’s monthly giving drink and charity partner for May is CredoLV, an organization supporting vulnerable communities and youth rehabilitation programs in the Justice Department. One dollar from every purchase of the almond and white mocha (hot, frozen, or mixed) goes to the organization. Available at both Founders Coffee locations.
8. The next Taste & Learn events at Ferrari’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar are on May 29th and June 26th. The event in May illuminates the wines of the Allegrini winery, one of the most famous wineries in the world. The highlights of the menu include a wild mushroom soup, red wine risotto, pieces of pumpkin blossom and a traditional meat and vegetable stew. In June Taste & Learn will present the Cantina Pertinace winery in Trieso, Piedmont. The highlights of the menu include grilled eggplants, fried pork belly bread, pasta stuffed with mortadella and ham, and braised short ribs. Tickets for the all-inclusive experience are $ 75 and space is limited. To make reservations, please call (702) 364-5300.
9. Din Tai Fung, the upscale Chinese restaurant in ARIA Las Vegas, has added the 100% plant-based JUST Egg to their menu. There are five new and delicious dishes on the menu, including wontons with homemade sauce, wonton soup, noodles with homemade sauce, noodles with sesame sauce and noodles. Din Tai Fung joins a growing number of high profile restaurants using non-animal ingredients to honor growing challenges to the sustainability of the global food system and growing consumer demand for plant-based dishes that don’t skimp on taste and quality.
10. SkinnyFats also celebrates National Burger Month in May. The cherry popper burger on the restaurant’s happy menu includes a ½ pound beef patty with a fried egg, pepper server, spicy coleslaw, and pepper jam on a Hawaiian bun. The cranburkey on the healthy menu offers a juicy turkey patty with rocket, tomato, onion and cranberry yogurt on a wheat roll.
11. Honey Salt will welcome cook Sonia El-Nawal for the next iteration of her Farm Table Dinner series and take guests on a journey for the taste buds on May 24th with “Journey to the Mediterranean”. The dishes will not be like in the In the past, but served individually as a family. There are a limited number of tickets available for this dinner due to social distancing protocols and reduced capacity. Tickets for dinner at the Honey Salt Farm Table are required and are available for $ 54 per person. Optional wine pairing is available for an additional $ 25. Tickets are available online at www.honeysalt.com.
12. Lip Smacking Foodie Tours added another tour. Afternoon Culinary Adventures illuminates renowned restaurants in the Venetian Hotel Casino and Wynn Las Vegas. The 2.5-hour drive takes you to 4 top restaurants where you can enjoy 10 unique dishes. Restaurants include Smith & Wollensky, Sugarcane Raw Bar and Grill, Estiatorio Milos, and Cipirani. An expert guide leads the way and provides insightful information about the resorts, restaurants, and other attractions along the way. Price per person is $ 125. An optional drinks package is available for $ 60 and offers a different pre-selected signature drink at each of the three stops.
13. PT’s Taverns has introduced several new seasonal entrees, salads and entrees at its SG Bar and Sierra Gold locations. New choices include ahi tuna tacos filled with ahi poke, lime guacamole, spicy mayonnaise and pickled chilli. Summer salad with spinach, feta cheese, fresh berries, walnuts and honey-balsamic dressing; Steak and Fries, a 10-ounce grilled New York steak served with SG steak butter and Parmesan fries; and barbecue chicken tacos with pico de gallo, crispy onions, chipotle crema, and queso fresco; among other choices.
If you would like to submit an article for a future listing, please email [email protected]