The following is a list of 13 things to do in Las Vegas this week.
1. Dress for Success Southern Nevada is bringing back its Shop for Success inventory sales after a year-long hiatus. The pop sale offers buyers the opportunity to buy new and almost new women’s clothing at significantly reduced prices. A range of sizes from petite to plus and a variety of styles are available. The event will take place on April 24th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
2. Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venetian Resort is celebrating the 75th anniversary of the Vespa this summer. On April 23, guests can take advantage of a unique opportunity to take photos with Vespa motifs and receive love advice from the Vespa lovers. The first 75 guests on April 23rd will receive $ 25 gift cards. The events take place from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Memorial Day Weekend, National Vespa Day, July 4th Weekend, and Labor Day Weekend continue.
3. The world famous Comedy Cellar is back in the Rio. Comedians play their best 15-20 minute sets in a club that gets its vibe from the legendary underground club Greenwich Village. Social distancing is observed. Shows Thursday through Sunday at 7pm and 9.30pm.
4. Five Iron Golf at AREA15 is hosting a spectator party for the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) 261 match on April 24th. The show will include the title fight between Kamaru “The Nigerian Nightmare” Usman vs. Jorge “Gamebred” Masvidal. Display packages are available.
5. The Good Deed Project presents art in the alley on Third Street on April 24th. It’s a fundraiser for children in need. There will be art, music, food and drinks for adults.
April 6, Bucker, known for her towel juggling routine, is currently appearing as a special guest star on BurlesQ at the Alexis Park Resort. The shows take place Thursday through Sunday at 10 p.m.
7. Sin City Indian Motorcycle is holding a demo day on April 23rd and 24th. Check out the brand new Indian FTR 1200 and Indian Chief models. There is also a free lunch and live entertainment on Fridays. Free admission. Bring your own helmet.
8. Fairway Chevrolet is hosting a night cruise on April 23rd. Check out the latest cars and trucks on display along with their classic car collection. There are free hot dogs / soft drinks and free drawings / giveaways. Free admission.
9. Visit Wine and Canvas in Las Vegas on April 24 for a llama portrait painting class. No previous knowledge required. The studio has a bar that serves beer, wine, cocktails and soft drinks. Reservation needed.
10. Vegas Valley Winery is hosting an OSCARS party in its tasting room on April 25th at 5:00 pm. There will be a red carpet, popcorn, OSCAR trivia and wine. Formal wear or PJ’s allowed. Tickets are $ 18.
11. Thee Mess Arounds perform at Sand Dollar Las Vegas on April 25th. The music starts at 9 p.m. Reservations are not required.
12. The subway at the Mob Museum in downtown Las Vegas is hosting an exclusive Negra tequila tasting with a decadent chocolate pairing from JMA Chocolates on April 28th at 8pm. The founder and master distiller Don Alberto Becherano and his son, master blender Dan Becherano lead guests through an exploration of four Cantera Negra Tequilas, from the clean, unaged Cantera Negra Silver to the smooth Extra Anejo in oak age. The cost is $ 75 per person.
13. Mecum’s 30th Annual Vintage & Antique Motorcycle Auction begins April 28th at the Las Vegas Convention Center. More than 1,750 bikes will be available.
To submit an article for 13 things, email [email protected] Videos and photos welcome.