Black Lemonade is a perfect Halloween drink – it’s black so it really looks the part. This lemonade gets its color from activated charcoal which is used to color food black and also happens to have health benefits such as teeth whitening, anti-aging and toxin removal.
To make black lemonade couldn’t be simpler either – you simply squeeze lemon juice into a large glass. Add the contents of 1-2 activated charcoal capsules to the lemon juice and top up the glass with ice and water. Add some stevia to sweeten the lemonade – I add about 5 drops because I like my lemonade tart. Garnish the glass with a lemon slice and you are ready to party!
To make this version of Black Lemonade, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how do you make Black Lemonade ?
Ruth is an experienced businesswoman and happy mom who just hit 40. She’s a huge gym fan and has a PhD in Keto. Just kidding! But really, Ruth knows how to do Keto the healthy way and has a lot of experience in dealing with all the issues that newbies to this trendy new diet face during the adjustment period, like overcoming Keto flu. Ruth loves life and takes her health and food seriously, so she’s your go-to person if you decided to follow the Keto diet.
Steps to make Black Lemonade:
- Squeeze the lemon
- Add the activated charcoal
- Add ice and water
- Add stevia
- Squeeze the lemon into a 16 ounce glass or bowl with a juicer. Make sure there aren’t any seeds in the juice.
- Open the activated charcoal capsules and add it to the lemon juice. Stir well to combine.
- Fill the glass jug with ice and pour in water and black lemon juice.
- Add the stevia to taste, depending on how sweet you like your lemonade.
- Serve garnished with lemon.