Join the Designcell team
DesignCell is a full-service architecture firm specializing in hospitality and multi-family design. We are a global company with offices in Las Vegas, NV and Vilnius, Lithuania. We are actively looking for highly motivated and detail-oriented specialists for our Las Vegas team.
DesignCell is looking for talent Architectural designer with a strong design perspective and excellent leadership skills. The ideal candidate is well organized and able to manage multiple projects in a collaborative team environment. A minimum of 6 years of experience managing large hospitality and multi-family projects is required.
RESPONSIBILITIES / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Work with Design Principal to set the design direction for all architectural projects from Concept to DD.
- Work with project managers to ensure that the design intent is through CD and CA.
- Review and comment on the designer’s work to ensure the design vision is achieved including: architecture, interior design, FF&E selections, art and accessories
- Manage multiple projects at the same time
- Present projects and take part in customer meetings
- Design complete site plans and solve complex design problems with limited direction
- Conduct on-site feasibility studies. Generate reports / recommendations based on the results.
- Professional qualification (B.Arch., M.Arch.)
- At least 6 years of experience in architectural design
- Knowledge of Revit and Adobe programs
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
DesignCell supports diversity and quality of life. We offer a relaxed but really professional environment without drama. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive package of benefits for full-time employees.
For review, please send your cover letter, CV and professional references in PDF format via the Archinect online application portal.
View your application history
Back to the job list …