LAS VEGAS (KLAS) – Spring has begun, COVID-19 restrictions are easing across the state, and Las Vegas appears to be getting closer and closer to the booming economy. Many companies across the valley are hiring, so they hold job fairs!
Below is a list of job fairs that will pop up in the near future!
Boyd Gaming to host the “Food and Beverage Career Fair” on April 28th
When: Wednesday, April 28th from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: Gold Coast Hotel and Casino in the Nevada Ballrooms (4000 W. Flamingo Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89103)
Various full-time, part-time and seasonal positions Boyd Gaming is hiring for:
- Prepare cooks
- Line chefs
- Food server
- Cashier / host
Career seekers can apply for vacancies at Boyd Gaming at www.boydcareers.com. On-site interviews with hiring managers and job offers will be extended immediately during the career fair.
The Cortez Hotel & Casino organizes a job fair on April 28th
When: Wednesday, April 28th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Where: The Fiesta Room at the El Cortez Hotel & Casino (600 E. Fremont Street, Las Vegas NV 89101)
Various full-time, part-time and seasonal positions that El Cortez has hired for:
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Siegel’s Food Server
- Casino Cocktail Server
- Hot dog cart attendant
- Cash back
- Kitchen worker
- Reception / reservations
- PBX operator
- Security officer
- Security officer
- Promotions Clerk (Cub Cortez)
- Cage cashier
- Team count
All applicants are asked to fill out one Online application to expedite the interview process and bring copies of their résumé and government-issued photo ID.
McDonald’s is holding a job fair on April 28th
When: Wednesday April 28th
Where: For a list of participating restaurants in Nevada, Go here.
In addition to visiting select Nevada McDonald’s locations on April 28th, job seekers can Text ‘worksforme’ to 36453 to start or visit an application by text McDonalds.com/careers to find out more and apply to a restaurant near you.
The Plaza Hotel & Casino is holding a job fair on April 29th
When: Thursday, April 29th, 10 am-2pm
Where: The Plaza Hotel & Casino in the Canyon Room is located in the convention area of the Plaza on the third floor
Various full-time, part-time and seasonal positions for which the Plaza hires:
- Gourmet bartender in Oskars Steakhouse
- Gourmet waiter in Oskars Steakhouse
- Lounge server in Oskars Steakhouse
- Hostesses in Oskars Steakhouse
- Roast chefs at Oskars Steakhouse
- Broiler cooks in Oskar’s steakhouse
- Kitchen staff in Oskars Steakhouse
- Cashier in Oskars Steakhouse
- Prepare chefs at Oskar’s Steakhouse
- Pizza maker at Pop Up Pizza
- Baristas at Coffee Bar Prep Cooks
- Counter staff at the Fresh Mexican Grill
- Cocktail server
- Food truck cooks
- Pool attendants and pool security assistants at the pool on the roof of the Plaza Casual Dining Outlet Manager
Individuals wishing to apply for these positions are encouraged to complete one
Apply in advance online here.