Las Vegas, NV, USAPlace:
Wed, March 31, 21Published on:
PUNCH seeks talented and diverse project architects with a desire to work on a variety of site-specific project types ranging from environmentally conscious off-grid desert retreat homes to historic adaptive reuse projects in downtown Las Vegas and beyond. We are a close-knit multidisciplinary team of architects, interior designers, artists, processors and creative problem solvers.
The ideal candidate has experience with all facets of the design process, from initial concept sketches to putting together thorough construction documents to becoming a rock star on the project site with site management skills. We are looking for designers outside the box (in our offices in Las Vegas and Denver) with technical skills to support their creativity, to be cooperative, communicative, honest, open to different ideas and to accept challenges.
- Strong design sensitivity complemented by technical competence
- Comfort and skill in customer coordination and consultant management
- Excellent written, oral and graphic communication skills
- Over 5 years of professional experience in various project types (especially high-end residential and commercial buildings) with preferential licensing
- Degree or professional qualification from an accredited architecture school, master’s degree preferred
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp (or Rhino), Bluebeam, Adobe Suite and knowledge of hand sketching
- Multitasking / Time Management Skills: The ability to work on multiple projects at the same time in a management or production role
- Fun and positive attitude, strong work ethic, collaboration, productivity and motivation
- Opportunity to occasionally enjoy the Friday whiskey (or a drink of your choice) after a successful work week
To apply, please send a digital portfolio and résumé (along with letters of recommendation) to: [email protected] with the subject “Project Architect”.
View your application history
Back to the job list …