WHY IT PRICES: The integrated resort property, Resorts World Las Vegas, slated to open on the Strip this summer, has just unveiled the upcoming collection of chic retail brands and unique shopping experiences that will call its 70,000-square-foot retail space home. – Laurie Baratti, TravelPulse Associate Writer
Resorts World Las Vegas is showcasing its collection of exciting retail brands and shopping experiences, which will debut at the opening of the Strip’s newest integrated resort this summer. With a sales area of around 70,000 square meters, the city’s newest resort offers two levels of unique shopping experiences for every taste, from renowned luxury and lifestyle clothing brands to ultra-modern adventure bars.
“Our team has worked diligently to create a suite of retail experiences that will match what Las Vegas travelers and our future guests are looking for today,” said Matt Pinal, vice president of Retail, Resorts World Las Vegas. “When creating our portfolio, we looked closely at how retail in Las Vegas had evolved over time, and it was important to go beyond the traditional retail experience. Our goal was to curate the perfect blend of classic brands with more haunted and unconventional concepts that pique customers’ interests and provide another incredible experience on the property. “
Trendy right now
The full range of retail stores at Resorts World Las Vegas includes:
—Judith Leiber: Judith Leiber is a name that stands for elegance, style and sophistication. For more than fifty years, Judith Leiber’s incomparable evening bags and crystal Minaudières have been known worldwide for their attention to detail, flawless craftsmanship and whimsical designs.
-Herve Leger: Hervé Léger is an iconic luxury brand ubiquitous known for their unforgettable bandage dresses that celebrate the feminine shape. Under the creative direction of Christian Juul Nielsen, the brand presents collections that revisit their original Parisian roots with an undercurrent of effortless, modern design. Framed by fresh color palettes, the latest collections show the development of Hervé Léger – this includes the characteristic dresses as well as a new product range of bodies, skirts, blouses, pullovers and overalls.
-Pepper: Pepper at Resorts World Las Vegas is an interconnection company providing wellness solutions for people with premium lifestyle products, education and sensual clothing. It will be the first luxury intimate wellness store on the Las Vegas Strip. Backed by co-founders of husband and wife Lincoln and Sarah Spoor, Pepper empowers individuals to step from the sidelines to the field of pleasure and foster a stronger connection through playful exploration. The new Pepper Store invites guests to experience the five senses in an artfully designed, immersive retail area.
– Twila True Fine Jewelry and Watches: Guests at Resort World Las Vegas can discover Twila True Fine Jewelry and Watches, where timeless classics meet fresh and stylish designs. The store will specialize in a range of affordable and fine jewelry, including charming engagement rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, watches, and more. This Newport Beach-based brand takes inspiration from its namesake, who adds style and grace and inspires wearable treasures for an everyday statement.
– Sneaker Garden: The premium sneaker boutique Sneaker Garden offers a large selection of the most popular shoe brands and limited-edition goods. In the store, guests can purchase coveted sneakers that are known around the world, including Air Jordan, YEEZY, Off-White, Travis Scott Collaborations, Fear of God, Supreme, and Bape.
– Clivéi Beauty Salon: The Clivéi Beauty Salon will bring its highly skilled professional technicians to Resorts World Las Vegas. Enjoy a glass of champagne or a cocktail from the glamorous full-service bar of the salon while you pamper yourself with hair, nail, eyelash and make-up service in the luxury salon. Clivéi also offers in-room and mobile services for those who want to be entertained by the salon’s technicians in the comfort of their room.
-DR. Update: With wellness in the foreground, Dr. Refresh a one-stop shop for everything cosmetics and aesthetics related. The flagship location at Resorts World Las Vegas is the first Dr. Refresh outside of Los Angeles, which offers state-of-the-art experiences such as vitamin IV drops, a Himalayan sea salt room, acupuncture, cellulite reduction and lymphatic drainage massages – after treatments. Whether a guest wants to boost their immunity, or recover from an exciting night on the Las Vegas Strip, or reverse their age by a few years, Dr. Refresh the best of wellness and relaxation while improving the health and well-being of all guests.
– Sugarfina: Sugarfina is a luxury adult candy boutique with over 100 gourmet candies from artisan confectionery makers around the world. Sugarfina offers a unique selection of sweets not found anywhere else, like champagne bears made from vintage brut champagne, rosé infused gums, and tequila infused grapefruit acids. Loved by celebrities and flavor makers, Sugarfina’s iconic and exclusive line is the ultimate gift and self-indulgence.
– Nectar bath treats: Nectar Bath Treats sells handcrafted bath and beauty confections made in Las Vegas, all made for the whole family. Nectar was founded by Tom Taicher and will bring the fun back into function with delicious bath and beauty treats that put a smile on the faces of the guests.
-Course: Corso is an artisanal jewelry brand inspired by places and cultures around the world. The boutique features exclusive collections specially designed for the Resorts World location that feature beautiful pieces with unique designs – all handcrafted in Mexico.
– Aubi & Ramsa: Miami-based Aubi & Ramsa brand will expand wine and spirits beyond their liquid state by offering guests a unique selection of juicy ice creams. Taste highlights include Highland Truffle, a rich Belgian chocolate ice cream that has been doused with Macallan for 12 years and refined with pieces of chocolate, as well as Strawberries & Rosé, a delicious strawberry sorbet made from Veuve Clicquot Rosé and a dash of St. Germain.
– O pocket: O Bag at Resorts World Las Vegas offers customizable Italian handbags and accessories. The fashionable O-bags are luxurious, light and easy to clean. They are available in many colors, sizes, and textures. O bag puts elegant, sophisticated Italian style in the hands of shoppers to create their own magic and is customizable for any event, outfit and personality.
– Black clover: With a vision that is deeply rooted in life and inspires everyone to “Live Lucky”, premium lifestyle apparel company Black Clover offers fashionable headwear, clothing and accessories for guests who get the most out of their lives and the same of theirs Require clothing and equipment.
– little things: Resorts World Las Vegas has six different stores across the property, including three RWStores selling snacks, refreshments, wine, and spirits for Resort-branded clothing, accessories, gifts, and souvenirs. Elephant’s Closet, a one-stop shop with vacation essentials for all guests; and two different poolside stores, Sunkissed, which sell all of your tanning needs, and Swim Society, a swimwear store with a variety of bikinis, swim trunks, sunglasses, and more.
-Fred Segal: As previously announced, Los Angeles-based retailer Fred Segal will bring two mini flagship locations, one for men and one for women, to Resorts World Las Vegas. Both stores offer unique pieces and unique brand activations with a highly curated collection of fashion clothing, accessories, beauty, gifts and jewelry.
More information is available at rwlasvegas.com.
SOURCE: Resorts World Las Vegas press release.