Through a historic partnership with Hilton, Resorts World Las Vegas will offer 3,500 luxurious guest rooms and suites from three premium Hilton brands – the largest multi-brand business in Hilton history – including the world’s largest Conrad Hotels & Resorts hotel, one of the top premieres LXR Hotels & Resorts locations in the US and a Hilton Hotels & Resorts hotel with a marquee.
Click here to download high resolution renderings
“After years of designing and building this monumental property with some of the most innovative partners in the industry, Resorts World Las Vegas is set to redefine the standard of hospitality in Las Vegas Las Vegas with unmatched dining and entertainment, a wider range of hotel accommodations than anywhere else on the Strip, and the most advanced technology in town, “he said Scott Sibella, President of Resorts World Las Vegas. “We are full of gratitude and excitement as we near our opening in June and hope to play a role in it Las Vegas Recovery after an incredibly challenging year for the destination and the larger hotel industry. “
Resort World Las Vegas amenities include:
- Exceptional Accommodations – Resorts World Las Vegas integrates three of Hilton’s premium brands into its resort campus and offers a diverse selection of accommodations. Each brand has its own entrance, lobby and selection of guest rooms and suites. Resorts World Las Vegas will also be part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning loyalty program for Hilton’s 18 different brands.
- The Las Vegas Hilton at Resorts World offers 1,774 full-service guest rooms and suites from 400 to 3,300 square feet with smart, enhanced amenities in a comfortable and refined environment.
- Conrad Las Vegas at Resorts World offers 1,496 contemporary guest rooms and suites ranging in size from 550 to 2,800 square feet, luxurious amenities and a curated art program.
- LXR Hotels & Resorts in Crockfords Las Vegas present an intimate collection of 236 luxurious guest rooms and suites ranging in size from 550 to 7,000 square feet that offer lavish accommodations, upscale amenities and a highly personalized service.
- Dining – At Resorts World Las Vegas, guests can choose from over 40 foods and drinks, ranging from fine dining and fast food restaurants to original and exclusive concepts.
- Entertainment – A concert and entertainment venue with a capacity of 5,000 people will be equipped for a wide variety of events – from concerts with stars to congress, corporate and sporting events. With innovative staging, cutting-edge technology and audiovisual capabilities, and unparalleled amenities for performing talent and guests, this new generation theater – a joint development by Resorts World Las Vegas and AEG Presents – is exclusively programmed and operated by Concerts West to represent the next wave of superstar -Entertainment partners and engagements, which will be announced shortly.
- Retail – With a sales area of around 70,000 square meters, Resorts World Las Vegas presents two levels of unique boutiques and experiences from luxury and lifestyle brands.
- Nightlife – In partnership with the Zouk Group, Singapore The resort is a leading lifestyle and entertainment company, offering a variety of experiences in an entertainment complex with concepts such as the Zouk Nightclub and the AYU Dayclub. For more information, show dates and tickets for top DJs, Zedd and Tiësto, visit www.zoukgrouplv.com.
- Meetings – In addition to 250,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space, Resorts World Las Vegas will also feature the first passenger station and tunnel connected to it Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) via an innovative underground transportation system. Congress visitors are quickly transported between the resort and the LVCC in all-electric vehicles within minutes.
- Technology – Resorts World Las Vegas features a host of new age technological advances throughout the property, including mobile check-in and digital keys, an AI-named digital concierge called Red, and more. The resort will also feature over 200,000 square feet of mesmerizing LED displays, including a 100,000 square foot West Tower LED screen (one of the largest LED building displays in the US).
- Casino – The next generation casino floor at Resorts World Las Vegas offers 117,000 square meters of gaming space with slot machines, table games, a special poker room, high-limit areas and sports betting. Guests can earn points for curated benefits when they dine, shop and play with Genting Rewards, the resort’s loyalty program. To pre-register for Genting Rewards, visit www.rwlasvegas.com/gaming.
- Pool and Spa – The resort offers additional amenities, including a sprawling 5.5 acre pool complex – the largest pool deck in Las Vegas – With seven unique pool experiences, including the only infinity pool on the Strip, as well as a 27,000 square meter world-class spa experience.
For more information about Resorts World Las Vegas or to make a hotel reservation, visit www.rwlasvegas.com or call 702-676-7000.
About Resorts World Las Vegas
Resorts World Las Vegas is developed by Genting Berhad, a publicly traded Malaysian company registered with the Nevada Gaming Commission. The company has offices in America, Malaysia, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the Bahamas. Resorts World Las Vegas is one of the largest hotel construction sites in the United States. Over 3,000 construction workers are on site every day on the almost 88 hectare site. In partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Resorts World Las Vegas will incorporate three of Hilton’s premium brands into its resort campus, including Las Vegas Hilton, the resort’s full-service brand. Conrad Las Vegas, Hilton’s luxury lifestyle brand; and LXR, Hilton’s network of independent luxury real estate, which will act as Crockfords Las Vegas, Genting’s internationally renowned ultra-luxury brand. Resorts World Las Vegas will feature 3,500 guest rooms and suites, an innovative next-generation gaming floor, world-class food and drink, a 5,000-seat theater, a variety of nightlife options, a curated retail collection of designer and boutiques, and more. The integrated resort will incorporate time-honored traditions of the international Resorts World brand into the structure of Las VegasWith stunning design, advanced technology and first class guest service, the city is given a bold, fresh hospitality. Resorts World Las Vegas is Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED ™ with Forbes Travel Guide, a review that ensures the resort has appropriate health security procedures in place. For more information, visit rwlasvegas.com or find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
About Genting Group
The Genting Group consists of the holding company Genting Berhad (KLSE: GENTING) and its listed companies Genting Malaysia Berhad (KLSE: GENM), Genting Plantations Berhad (KLSE: GENP) and Genting Singapore Limited (SGX: G13). The Genting Group employs around 56,000 people and operates in the fields of leisure and hospitality, palm oil plantations, power generation, oil and gas, real estate development, life sciences and biotechnology Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, India, China, the United States of America, Bahamas and the United Kingdom. The Genting Group is a leader in the global gaming and hospitality industry. The Genting Group was founded in 1965 and has more than 50 years of experience developing and operating destination resorts in America, Malaysia, Singapore and the USA United Kingdom and the Bahamasand offers an unparalleled resort experience and iconic entertainment attractions to over 50 million visitors annually. More information is available at www.genting.com.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands spanning more than 6,400 properties and more than one million rooms in 119 countries and territories. Hilton is committed to fulfilling its founding vision of filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality. In its more than 100-year history, Hilton has welcomed more than 3 billion guests, earned a top spot on the 2020 list of the world’s best places to work, and was named the 2020 global industry leader for the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. In 2020, Hilton CleanStay was launched, offering hotels around the world an industry standard for cleanliness and disinfection. The award-winning Hilton Honors Guest Loyalty Program enables more than 112 million members who book directly with Hilton to earn points for hotel stays and experiences money cannot buy. They also benefit from immediate benefits, including contactless check-in with room selection. Digital key and connected space. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
SOURCE Resorts World Las Vegas