The Encore Beach Club at Encore Las Vegas is added to the list of adult pools returning as a quieter setting. Now referred to as the Encore Beach Club Pool, the pool returns on Friday March 5th with weekend hours, live music, and food and drink. The pool for people aged 21 and over is reserved on Fridays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Encore Beach Club is open Thursday through Sunday from 10:30 pm to late.
Other pools that were day clubs are also planning to reopen in March. The Marquee Nightclub pool party at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas returns on Friday, March 5th, when the Pool Marquee is being referred to as “an enhanced, more sophisticated pool experience for guests 21 and older by reservation.” Daylight Beach in Mandalay Bay announced it will reopen as a quieter pool setting on March 5th. The Wet Republic Ultra Pool, the pool experience at the MGM Grand, also returns on March 5th as an extension of the resort pool. The Liquid Pool Lounge at the Aria will reopen on Friday March 12th as an extension of the resort pool.
• Nevada restaurants and bars can increase capacity to 35 percent starting February 15 [ELV]
• The Marquee pool scene returns in March as a quieter adult-only setting [ELV]
• The Hakkasan Group plans to reopen Omnia and two pool venues on the Las Vegas Strip in early March [ELV]
• A quieter version of Daylight Beach will reopen in Mandalay Bay in early March [ELV]
• Nightclubs and pool parties will not reopen when they do at casinos in Nevada [ELV]
• How Coronavirus Affects Las Vegas Food and Restaurants [ELV]