The Cosmopolitan: Firefighters on the Las Vegas Strip Resort

A balcony fire on the Las Vegas Strip caused firefighters to storm up the stairs of a high-rise hotel on Saturday night.

The Clark County firefighters were on the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, 3708 Las Vegas Blvd. at 7:57 p.m. called. South, according to a report of smoke on the 51st floor and found a balcony on fire, according to a fire department statement.

The floor was evacuated while firefighters put out the fire.

Several people were taken to Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center with minor injuries.

The cause of the fire was further investigated on Saturday evening.

Seems to be a 2-alarm fire at the Cosmopolitan. Several Clark County firefighters were parked on the property on the Las Vegas Strip. #vegas

– Mick Akers (@mickakers) February 14, 2021

Contact Sabrina Schnur at [email protected] or 702-383-0278. Follow @sabrina_schnur on Twitter.

Comments are closed.