Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links. This means that when you click through and make a purchase, we will earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Free fools April 20, 2021
Resorts World Las Vegas, the first resort development on the Las Vegas Strip in more than a decade, will officially open on June 24, 2021.
Guests can now book their stay at the highly anticipated Las Vegas resort. Book your room at Conrad Las Vegas at Resorts World, the Las Vegas Hilton at Resorts World or at Crockfords Las Vegas at Lxr Hotels & Resorts
Through a historic partnership with Hilton, Resorts World Las Vegas will offer 3,500 luxurious guest rooms and suites from three premium Hilton brands – the largest multi-brand business in Hilton history – including the largest Conrad Hotels & Resorts in the world, one of the top premieres LXR Hotels & Resorts locations in the US and a Hilton Hotels & Resorts hotel with marquee.
“After years of designing and building this monumental property with some of the most innovative partners in the industry, Resorts World Las Vegas will redefine the standard of hospitality in Las Vegas with unparalleled dining and entertainment, a wider range of hotel accommodations than anywhere else on the Strip, and the most advanced Technology of the city, “said Scott Sibella, president of Resorts World Las Vegas. “We are grateful and excited as we approach our June opening and hope to play a role in the recreation of Las Vegas after an incredibly challenging year for the destination and the larger hospitality industry.”
Resort World Las Vegas amenities include:
- Exceptional Accommodations – Resorts World Las Vegas integrates three of Hilton’s premium brands into its resort campus and offers a diverse selection of accommodations. Each brand has its own entrance, lobby and selection of guest rooms and suites. Resorts World Las Vegas will also be part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning loyalty program for Hilton’s 18 different brands.
- The Las Vegas Hilton at Resorts World will feature 1,774 full-service guest rooms and suites from 400 to 3,300 square feet with smart, enhanced amenities in a comfortable and refined environment.
- The Conrad Las Vegas at Resorts World offers 1,496 contemporary guest rooms and suites ranging in size from 550 to 2,800 square feet, luxurious amenities and a curated arts program.
- LXR Hotels & Resorts in Crockfords Las Vegas present an intimate collection of 236 luxurious guest rooms and suites, ranging in size from 550 to 7,000 square feet, that offer lavish accommodations, upscale amenities and extremely personalized service.
- Dining – At Resorts World Las Vegas, guests can choose from over 40 foods and drinks, ranging from fine dining and fast food restaurants to original and exclusive concepts.
- Entertainment – A concert and entertainment venue with a capacity of 5,000 people is set up for a variety of events – from concerts with stars to congress, corporate and sporting events. With innovative staging, cutting-edge technology and audiovisual capabilities, and unparalleled amenities for performing talent and guests, this new generation theater – a joint development by Resorts World Las Vegas and AEG Presents – is exclusively programmed and operated by Concerts West to represent the next wave of superstar -Entertainment partners and engagements, which will be announced shortly.
- Retail – With a sales area of around 70,000 square meters, Resorts World Las Vegas presents two levels of unique boutiques and experiences from luxury and lifestyle brands.
- Nightlife – Working with the Zouk Group, Singapore’s leading lifestyle and entertainment company, the resort offers a variety of experiences in an entertainment complex with concepts such as the Zouk Nightclub and AYU Dayclub. For more information, show dates and tickets for top DJs, Zedd and Tiësto, visit www.zoukgrouplv.com.
- Meetings – In addition to 250,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space, Resorts World Las Vegas will also offer the first passenger station and tunnel connected to the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) via an innovative underground transportation system. Congress visitors are quickly transported between the resort and the LVCC in all-electric vehicles within minutes.
- Technology – Resorts World Las Vegas features a host of new technological advances throughout the property, including mobile check-in and digital keys, an AI-assisted digital concierge called Red, and more. The resort will also feature over 200,000 square feet of mesmerizing LED displays, including a 100,000 square foot West Tower LED screen (one of the largest LED building displays in the US).
- Casino – The next generation casino floor at Resorts World Las Vegas offers 117,000 square meters of gaming space with slot machines, table games, a special poker room, high-limit areas and sports betting. Guests can earn points for curated benefits when they dine, shop and play with Genting Rewards, the resort’s loyalty program. To pre-register for Genting Rewards, visit www.rwlasvegas.com/gaming.
- Pool and Spa – The resort offers additional amenities, including a 5.5-acre pool complex – the largest pool deck in Las Vegas – with seven unique pool experiences, including the only infinity pool on the Strip and a 27,000-square-foot pool Spa experience.